New Announcement for The voice of UO
We have an update information about the event. Please check out the date and rule on this poster.
Detail information below:
1. This competition is open to all University of Oregon students. Contestants can choose whatever songs that they want to perform. All types of music can be accepted, including pop, rock, R&B, hip-hop, latin, country, blues, indie and so on.
2. Contestants must submit the demos to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on April 25th. All demos should be no longer than 90 seconds and in MP3 format.
3. Contestants would have to provide personal profile information as follows: Full name: Preferred Name: Student ID: Song’s name: Email: Phone number: Profile picture (optional)
5. Voters would need to type in your phone numbers for the 4-digit access code when you register for the first time on the voting website. You can use the same access code to log in later on.
6. Voters can vote for any of the singers, but can only vote for a singer one time (cannot vote for the same singer multiple times).
7. The public will vote and select the top ten singers online based on the numbers of votes.
8. Voting process will be closed at midnight on May 5th.
9. CPLA will announce the top ten singers for the finale which will be held in the EMU Ballroom on May 6th.
10. Recommended Software Audacity